Employment Opportunities - Updated 4/25/13
|2013-14||Non-certified||Coach, Football Head F/S|
|2013-14||Certified||Teacher - LBS 1, Dolan Ed. Center|
Please submit your application/resume to:
Durand CUSD #322, District Office, 200 W. South Street, Durand, IL 61024
(815) 248-2171 x125 fax (815) 248-2599
Steps for Applying for Paraprofessional Approval - Items needed:
- ISBE Form 73-95, Request for Paraprofessional Approval/Approval for Paraprofessional Employment in Title I Positions, and
- Evidence of a secondary school diploma or its recognized equivalent (GED), and one of the following:
- Official transcript(s) from a regionally accredited college or university, or
- A copy of the ETS ParaPro score report (460 or higher), or
- A copy of the WorkKeys "Proficiency Certificate for Teacher Assistants," or
- State approval and documentation of 300 Professional Training Points
Note: To be official, transcripts must be submitted in the sealed envelope from the college or university or be sent directly by the institution. Transcripts received that are not in a sealed envelope from the university or sent directly from the university will be considered unofficial and cannot be used for evaluation purposes.
Submit your documentation to the Regional Office of Education 300 Heart Blvd Loves Park, IL 61111. No fee is required.
Durand CUSD #322 is an Equal Opportunity Employer